Do you want your home to appear in the Dayton Area Multi Listing Service (MLS), but don’t want to pay for a full service real estate agent?
Not wise, but I’m here to help you with that decision as well.
Give me a call today to discuss how you can save on commission that you would normally pay a real estate agent.
How does it work?
- You pay $500 up front to list your home in the MLS for up to 1 full year.
- You agree to pay a Buyer’s Agent a commission if they bring you a buyer (3% suggested).
- You act as the listing agent: Set the list price, prepare your home for sale, field phone calls, confirm showing appointment, negotiate offers, comply with the terms of the contract, and review all closing documentation.
- If a buyer is represented by an agent, you pay the agreed commission at closing to that agent.
- If a buyer is NOT represented by an agent, you pay NO Commission at closing.
What I do:
- Provide high resolution photos of your property (no limit) NO virtual tours.
- Provide use of a lock box.
- Give access to the showing time app for convenient appointment settings.
- Prepare the listing for the MLS.
- Make any adjustment, as needed, once the property is listed (price reductions, status changes, etc.)
Even though I do not represent you as a full service agent, rest assured that you are getting personal & professional service that you won’t get with that flat fee services on a national scale.